Friday, April 26, 2013

Meaningful Makeover

Rather than tell the novel that has evolved over the last year and a half, I will simply say that Saigon has been quite the adventure. While I still don't love it, there are many things about it that I definitely enjoy and many people within it who mean the world to me. Last year taught me a great deal about the strength of my heart, my endurance for challenge, and how to find the greatest gifts in the hardest times. There are still some bumps, as I now accept is to be expected, but they are much more manageable and in better perspective now that I have am feeling strong and supported.

The meaningful makeover I'd like to accomplish for this blog parallels that which I'd like to give myself. I want (it) to be more inviting. I want (it) to be more authentic. I want (it) to be more thoughtful. I want (it) to be more entertaining. I want (it) to be more well-rounded. I want (it) to be more attractive. And I want (it) to be easier to maintain.

So welcome back to my blog. I'd love for you to follow me and provide feedback as I give myself and my blog a meaningful makeover!

No comments :

Post a Comment